Hi all,

I just moved my zope app from 2.7.3 to 2.7.6, plus the mysql db from
5.0.0 to 5.0.4.  After moving everything, I noticed all of my decimal
fields that will no longer display their values in DTML unless I
remove the dollars-and-cents fmt option.

I tried all kinds of things in mysql thinking that was it because I
knew there have been some major changes in that, but I couldnt find
anything there.  I tested a query from the mysql connection test, and
it retrieves the values fine.

Then I noticed, if I remove the fmt="dollars-and-cents", it would
work. Any thoughts on why this is?  Is it a security option on the
folder or other items?

I could just remove all the formatting, but I'd rather not.  Thanks
for any help!
Greg Fischer
1st Byte Solutions