--On Freitag, 13. Mai 2005 12:09 Uhr +0200 Simon ALEXANDRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using Zope 2.8.0.b.1 on windows 2000.

The problem is quite simple: when I start the zope server the hostname is
'Localhost' then it's impossible to connect the server remotely (i.e. by
specifying the IP address of the server)

I know that in version 2.7 this problem doesn't appear. When I launch zope
2.7 the hostname is 'MyMachineName'

How to fix that? Which file should I update?

This issue is likely related to the ZConfig problem we are currently trying to solve
for the next 2.8 beta...stay tuned.

-aj