Wow. This could really simplify things however I am still operating within the CMF framework so until there is more this way, I don't know what I can use now in this context? What would really be great is the form generation etc from the zope schema since I am not using Archetypes or Plone. I could really use that now. I haven't used Five before. Would this allow me to use the zope schema to autogenerate my forms with the validation but run it through Zope2?

Regards
David