On May 26, 2005, at 22:34, J Cameron Cooper wrote:

Oscar Figueiredo wrote:

this might be trivial but I just can't find a way to do it. How does one replace the initial UserFolder at Zope root with a LDAPUSerFolder ? I tried the dummy way : delete the acl_users with an intent to instanciate a LDAPUSerFolder afterwards but that locked me out in a way I could do nothing
but recreate a new Zope instance...  skip-authentication-checking in
etc/zope.conf didn't help...

Do not do that. You don't want to get locked out of your Zope because of LDAP problems.

The emergency user always works. You can't lock yourself out due to LDAP problems. If anyone sees a symptom like that on the current LDAPUserFolder version it will be fixed right away because it is a bug.

jens