John Poltorak wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 01:24:18AM +0200, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

On 20.Jun 2005 - 23:45:34, John Poltorak wrote:

Does a ZPT tutorial exist anywhere?

How about the 2 chapters in the Zope book?

I just don't find this book very helpful at all. It's written as a manual
rather than tutorial and reminds me of a book which explains how to chop
down a tree if you are interested in putting up some bookshelves.

What I did find useful, though, was this worked example of how to put
together a simple application:-

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/SimpleExamples.stx#1-6

That was much more useful than anything else I've come across so. Just
wish there were a few more examples.

Andreas

--

John,
Someone put this up some time ago.  Lots of Dtml->Zpt examples.  Sounds like you might wanna take a look.

http://www.zope.org/Members/peterbe/DTML2ZPT/#example1

David