--On 21. Juni 2005 19:37:35 +0100 John Poltorak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 06:07:36PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:> It may
well be obvious to anyone familiar with these things, but when you
are struggling to understand them, the last thing you need when you are
going through the most basic example is a typo in the example itself.

I keep wondering whether ZOPE is sponsored by wig makers...

I don't know what a wig maker is but when you work with ZPT you should have a certain knowledge in HTML and finding unmatched tag ends is something I consider really basic and which is support by nearly every text editor.

-aj