In my quest to get to grips with the basics of ZPT I eventually stumbled
across ZopeZoo which I found very useful. Looking at it again, there seem
to be several variations of the same examples.

I used this one:-

but find there are a couple of variations here:-

Is there a definitive site for ZopeZoo? And is there a followup anywhere?
I found I was getting the hang of it but could have done with a part two
to show how to incorporate various divisions such as columns under ZPT.