I'm using webdav to update to access files from Dreamweaver and it is working fine but when I try to use windows web folders feature it fails with the following error in zope log. It seems that windows is requesting the PROPFIND before authenticating. Any clues?

Zope Version (Zope 2.7.5-final, python 2.3.5, linux2)
Python Version 2.3.5 (#2, May 4 2005, 08:51:39) [GCC 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-12)]
System Platform linux2

Time    2005/06/27 15:05:48.973 GMT-3
User Name (User Id)     Anonymous User (None)
Request URL     http://my.server/clientes/PROPFIND
Exception Type  Unauthorized
Exception Value <strong>You are not authorized to access this resource.</strong>

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 449, in traverse
    * Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 680, in unauthorized

Unauthorized: <strong>You are not authorized to access this resource.</strong>

Thanks in advance,

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro
Engenho Soluções para a Internet