--On 30. Juni 2005 22:27:37 +0100 John Poltorak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have some code which here:-

     tal:attributes="href item/absolute_url"
     tal:content="item/title_or_id">PARENT TITLE OR
                                    ID</a> </tal:loop></div>

<ul tal:condition="python: context.objectValues(['Folder'])">
  <li tal:repeat="item python: context.objectValues(['Folder'])">
       tal:attributes="href item/absolute_url"
       tal:content="item/title_or_id">SUB-OBJECT TITLE OR ID</a></li>

which automatically generates links to a number of folders which is
exactly what I want. Understanding that Zope could do something like this
has taken me quite a bit of time, although I still don't understand how
this code works. What it actualy does is list the folders in the current
folder and then allows me to select one which generates a subsequent list.
What I'd like to do is skip the first list. If I want to generate a list
of folders in say the 'groups' folder, how would I change the code above?

What is your real problem? I've read the posting three time and I not still not getting to the point what you mean.