Peter Bengtsson escribió:

Sure you can. Any object/method that is in Zope becomes available via FTP. Some example code::

class MyProduct(Folder):
   def struct_xml(self):
         return "<tag>1</tag>"
   def PUT(self, REQUEST, RESPONSE):
       if not REQUEST.get('BODY'):
           get_transaction.abort()
           RESPONSE.setStatus(405)
       else:
           body = REQUEST.get('BODY')
           self._save_struct_body(body)
           RESPONSE.setStatus(204)
       return RESPONSE

setattr(MyProduct, 'struct.xml', MyProduct.struct_xml)

On 7/3/05, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all
I would like to create a product with a function called struct.xml

I would like if I could access it via FTP because I would like editor
integration

I open the file via FTP and I save it via FTP and PUT_factory mechamism

Can I make struct.xml accesible via a FTP file?

Thanks!!!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/

Hi!
does this work on a folder?

The struct.xml function is on a folder object and I would like struct.xml as an object contained by the folder one

Thanks!