Hi Peter or Shane. I have been using nested CMFBTreeFolders inside a CMF instance but I am not clear on difference between CMFBTreeFolder and BTreeFolder2. I am trying to limit the number of objects to 2000 per folder. Either folder type can be made inside a CMF site. Should I be using CMFBTreeFolder or BTreeFolder2 for CMF?

Regards,
David