Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:

On 7/10/05, Adam Acord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm looking for ideas on how to implement a call logging/helpdesk
ticketing system utilizing Plone.  Any ideas?  Before everyone
responds "try PloneCollector," I'm looking into it.  However, I need
some ideas, as I'm new to Plone (researched last couple weeks and
installed yesterday).

I'm not looking for anything sophisticated, but useful.  I also saw a
posting on the sf list that mentioned "mailmanager," so I'm looking
into that, too.

if you;re not tied to plone, and wants only helpdesk/ticketing system,
i'd recommend issue tracker product

it's actively developed, quite mature, silmple enough with many features

iirc, the url is http://www.issuetrackerproduct.com

-aa

So, after you get IssueTracker running, just add a link on your plone site page. Users wont know the difference.
kaw