Matt Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in

> Well the question is, should Zope be using all that memory?  how big
> is the site, what are you doing, how big are your caches etc?  Our
> zope processes normally run about 500 - 750MB so maybe you just don't
> have enough memory.

Our site isn't especially large or complex ( We
do use the re-library and PIL rather extensively, but nothing the machine
can't handle.

> But odd that no swap is being used in your case.  I would check your
> per-process memory limits maybe they need to be higher.  Our 'zope'
> account is in login class 'daemon' which has higher default memory
> limits than 'standard'.  And even then we bumped the limits up even
> higher.

I'd like to try and set up Zope in another login-class. It seems correct,
as there are soft limits on memory usage in the default class. How would I
go about this? Do you use a custom zopectl or run it straight off inetd?
I'm not too experienced in OpenBSD-specifics yet, so any advise is