I'd like to try and set up Zope in another login-class. It seems correct, as there are soft limits on memory usage in the default class. How would I go about this? Do you use a custom zopectl or run it straight off inetd? I'm not too experienced in OpenBSD-specifics yet, so any advise is appreciated.

You need to have a zope user (adduser) and put that in the deamon class when it asks you. If you already has the user then you can change the class with 'chpass zopeuser'. Then you need to edit /etc/login.conf to raise the limits of deamon if you need to, and run cap_mkdb if you use databse versions of the login.conf file.

Zopectl doesn't need to change. Just remember to set the effective-user to zopeuser in zope.conf

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet