I know this is more a python question than a Zope one, but this is part of
different tests I am doing to try to make Zope faster.

The target architecture is several Zope instances on a multi-processor linux

On a linux system, does anyone know if these python options can help
performance :
+ --enable-shared
+ --with-pth

Thanks a lot.