On 16 Aug 2005, at 17:42, Andreas Krasa // WUW wrote:
Our system is a Intel Xeon 3 GHz Dual-CPU with 2.5 GB RAM running
RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 (SElinux disabled).

I just downloaded and ran all tests for Zope 2.7.7 on one of my boxes, a CentOS 4 install (same as RHEL 4) with all the latest fixes, and they all ran fine.

This must be something having to do either with your specific environment or with the way you ran the unit tests.