Paul Sue wrote at 2005-9-1 18:38 -0700:
>  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/inspect.py", line 751, in getframeinfo
>    lines, lnum = findsource(frame)
>  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/inspect.py", line 435, in findsource
>    if pat.match(lines[lnum]): break
>IndexError: list index out of range

This is a Python bug -- triggered when the filenames registered
in "*.pyc" files are neither absolute nor consist of a simple name only.

Remove all "*.pyc" files from you Zope tree and try again:

       find <zopedir> -name '*.pyc' | xargs rm

>Why is it so hard to get Zope going under Solaris????

The problems you are reporting have nothing to do with Solaris.

I do not like Solaris, but this time it is innocent.

--
Dieter