De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de
Max M
Envoyé : mardi 13 septembre 2005 14:51
À :
Objet : [Zope] Re: Zope iso-8859-1 to utf-8

Pascal Peregrina wrote:

I have been running a Zope installation for 2 years, so there are now lots
of objects, properties, etc...

I would like to know what are the possible issues I may have to face if I
change the default encoding for iso-8859-1 to utf-8 in ZMI.

You must write a script that converts any property on any object in your site that is latin-1 to utf-8.

So first find all objects you use. See what types they are.

Find all text and string attributes on those opjects.

Write a function that converts from latin to utf and run that on every object.

The hard part will be finding all the attributes, but perhaps you can write a method that can help find those properties for you using introspection.