Julian Yap wrote:
I used the following and it works great (without some formatting for
clarity):
tal:condition="customer">
tal:content="python:customer[0]['full_name']"></span></td>

hmm, this strikes me as just plain wrong :-S

Why is getCustomerLicenses returning more than one row if you only want the first one?

If it only returned one row, then you could do:

  Customer:

...no need for the condition or the yucky integer indexes.

Now, if you really can't stop your sql returning more than one row (LIMIT 1 anyone?) then how about:

                customer  python:customers and customers[0]"
    tal:condition="customer">
  Customer:

cheers,

Chris