Alexander Limi wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:18:49 +0200, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know if the other Members-as-content product that I've seen out there is any better than CMFMember, which is pretty horrific, by all accounts?

Have a look at Membrane in the Collective - the rewrite Helge just started doing (aims to do less than CMFMember, and do it efficiently).

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of, will be interesting to see how it turns out...