Hi guys,

I have some experience with Zope on my desktop pc with an WIN XP operating
system. Now I want to order my own virtual server but I am unsure about the
features I will need and I do not know how to install ZOPE on such a system at
all.
Can you give me any advice what features I will certainly need, e.g. SSH(?),
Root access(?)?
Can you tell me where I can find more infos about this issue (installing ZOPE
on different VServers with different OSs)?

I hope my inquiries were not too trivial to be answered.

sincerely,
Benjamin