How about creating a string or list, then appending your debug info to the string/list, then returning the string/list to the calling routine which then displays the string/list?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 11:42 AM
Subject: [Zope] Write log file from script

I am looking for a simple strategy to write a debug log file from a python script.
I used to have such a beast but somewhere in a shuffle it got lost -- and my brain seems to be dead this morning trying to figure it out.
Anybody out there have something like this or a url explaining how to do it?

Zope maillist  -
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **