Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
I make it work , the fist time I try to use it I had copied my Mailhost object from another folder and it wasn't working. I delete it and create another one with a different name. When I go to the MailTemplate object to chooses my new MailHost it was already selected but still not working.

Yes, this is annoying and slightly confusing, I've made a note on the revelent issue:

Trying to execute the attachment example , you forgot to put ' ' on the second mail address line: mto=('[EMAIL PROTECTED]',[EMAIL PROTECTED]),

Oops, thanks for finding that, I've fixed that for the next release.

And to send the attachment I get another error:

The user executing the python script that calls add_file needs to have the 'Use mailhost services' permission, did they? Shane Hathaway's VerboseSecurity product may help you figure out what's going on...

- __traceback_info__: {'path': ['message'], 'TraversalRequestNameStack': []}
KeyError: 'message'

Yes, well, see my other reply about this...

PS: The test mail I received on the first simple example, the part <a href=""tal:define="url root/absolute_url" tal:attributes="href url" tal:content="url"/> doesn't render right , it actually show in the body of my message mail like --> your interest in: <a href="http://localhost:8080"; <http://localhost:8080/>>http://localhost:8080 <http://localhost:8080/></a>

Oops, another example corrected, the source should read:

<tal:body xmlns:tal="";
>Dear <tal:x replace="options/mto"/>,

<tal:x replace="user/getId"/> would like to thank you for your interest in:
<tal:x replace="root/absolute_url"/>

<tal:x replace="options/message"/>

The Web Team

Chris - who does appreciate all the testing you're doing :-)