--On 14. Oktober 2005 12:43:53 +0800 Bakhtiar A Hamid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/14/05, Dennis Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We have been running on Zope 2.7.6 with a few patches. I am now planning
to migrate to Zope 2.7.8 but am pondering the move to Zope 2.8. We are in
a production situation and cannot accept any downtime, so I am very
concerned about stability and compatibility.

Can the list provide words of advice?

If you have something in production and can not risk a downtime then you have of course a testing or staging server to test your stuff with Zope 2.8.