Hi Gary,

Garry Saddington wrote:
Having had a bit of a lambasting over my use of dtml, I have started to learn zpt.

Congratulations, welcome to the zLight ;-)

However, I am curious about the following:
How do you do the equivalent of name="comp.name:records" to submit multiple values to zsql or to a python script,

Well, that works exactly as it did before. That stuff is part of Zope's publisher machinery and has nothing to do with DTML or ZPT.

especially when the initial list is generated dynamically.

Not sure what you mean...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk