Fred Drake escribió:

On 10/21/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Garito wrote:
Sorry for the off topic but I try to subscribe to ParsedXML dev mail
list but I can't (mail list doesn't exists)
Doesn't look like it. Is ParsedXML an Infrae or a Zope Corp product?

You could always try asking about your problem on this list...

It was originally a Zope Corp product, and still lives in the zope.org
CVS.  I don't think anyone here is currently using it for anything,
though.

There is a zope-xml list that came into existance back when we were
developing that, but its been nothing but spambait for the past couple
of years.  It should probably be retired.

 -Fred

"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner

Ok!
My question is:

How can I create a ElementAttributePath class?

In ElementIdPath I see how ParsedXML transform http://server:port/XmlObject/0/1/2 into a path to DOM but I need the same behaviour but with another attributes

How can I make these?

Thanks!!!

--