Fred Drake escribió:

On 10/21/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Garito wrote:
Sorry for the off topic but I try to subscribe to ParsedXML dev mail
list but I can't (mail list doesn't exists)
Doesn't look like it. Is ParsedXML an Infrae or a Zope Corp product?

You could always try asking about your problem on this list...

It was originally a Zope Corp product, and still lives in the
CVS.  I don't think anyone here is currently using it for anything,

There is a zope-xml list that came into existance back when we were
developing that, but its been nothing but spambait for the past couple
of years.  It should probably be retired.

Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at>
"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner

My question is:

How can I create a ElementAttributePath class?

In ElementIdPath I see how ParsedXML transform http://server:port/XmlObject/0/1/2 into a path to DOM but I need the same behaviour but with another attributes

How can I make these?

Mis Cosas