On 11/3/05, Cameron Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> pyperl is a prerequisite to zoperl which allows perl scripts to be used
> within zope. I should have mentioned that.

Try the zope-perl@zope.org, if it still exists...
zoperl hasn't been updated since 2001. That's probably more due to
nobody using it than being perfect. The reason for that is that Zope
already has a very good scripting language, so the need to use perl is
very miniscule, and almost always more pain than it's worth.

<asbestos_suit>Which of course is true for every use of Perl.</asbestos_suit>