robert rottermann wrote at 2005-11-8 20:22 +0100:
>I want to upload data trough a form into a database.
>This used to work fine for a year or so.
>Now when ever there are non ascii characters in the text to upload zope
>dies without any traceback but the following:

Thus, you use a C level debugger to find out why Zope dies.

You attach the C level debugger to your Zope process
(works with both GDB under *nix and the MS C level debugger under Windows)
and provoke the Zope death.
The debugger should get control and you can analyse where the
death would happen.

You probably will need a Python build with debugging symbols.