Try to partition your collision space. Do you mount a shared temp_folder?
Don't! Do as Chris said and keep a temp_folder per ZEO client. Let the
load balancer send people to the same ZEO client every time (according to
the cookie).

Note that there is no solution for bad coding practice other
than to fix it ;-). Keep session access to an absolute minimum (read *and*

You may also want to look at SQLSessions, which seem to be able to take a
higher load (haven't tried for a while). But only up to a point until you
get concurrency issues in the RDBMS. Psycopg in particular defers
conflicts to Zope by again raising ConflictErrors...

In the end, the key to scaling is to keep state out of the app server.