Sure you can. It's usually called a "python product" and there are
tutorials and examples you can download from zope.org

The core principle is to inherit from one of the zope classes that you
can find in zope/lib/python/OFS such as Folder, SimpleItem or
UniqueItem.
When you do that you can save instances persistently in the ZODB.

Good luck.

On 12/1/05, Fernando Lujan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's a way to use a Python class inside zope?
>
> For instance, if I create the class:
>
> class MyClass:
>      "A simple example class"
>      i = 12345
>      def f(self):
>          return 'hello world'
>
> Can I invoke the following code inside a Python Script?
>
> x = MyClass()
> x.f()
>
> I'm using zope 2.7.x series.
>
> Thanks in advance.