According to Dario Lopez-Kästen:
> But in order to even display it in a zpt I must transmogrify it into a
> special zope-object, and *that* is not so easy as I have discovered.
>
> In my case I am not so interested in importing the moduels or classes
> into a Script(Python) - I have allready passed the objects in question
> thtough my product, but still I get some "Zope Does Not Allow That" error.

You could add

    __allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__ = 1

to your class. Then all attributes and methods of its instances should
be accessible from Zope. However, this can be a security problem, so
be careful...

\wlang{}

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Fax: +43/1/31336/9207
Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste, Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien, Austria