Hi Russell,

Russell Winter wrote:

Thanks for the prompt response, the reason behind keeping the users separate
is that each team wants to "feel" that they have some control over their
destiny's and we are happy to pander to this thought, they also each have a
completely different set of visitors to the sites and wish to keep their
sites separate. From our perspective, we also want to have that little more
control over each team but in the way of resources but allow them some
flexibility in their choices.

Fair Enough.

However, I had worked out that instances seemed to be the way to go, but I
confused myself more by trying to setup and instance for a test user and
failing dismally, the instance error'd in a number of ways, mostly I figured
to do with permissions. This will just take time to work through I think.

Yup, but it is the way to go...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk