Dieter Maurer wrote:

Roman Suzi wrote at 2005-12-3 21:56 +0200:
I am looking for a way in Zope to receive HTTP-requests with, eg,
DELETE and PUT in the object method. Zope (2.7.x) seems to intercept these and
issue "Not authorised".

"DELETE" and "PUT" are WebDAV methods (and defined in
"webdav.Resource.Resouce").

You have the usual hook: override the definition in your class.
Do not forget to assign a new permission to your new method definitions
(otherwise, the 'Unauthorized' will remain).

Advice taken, thanks. However, when I tried to do it and Zope freezes (that is, the whole Zope server freezes!). never saw anything like that before...
After restarting Zope the same thing happened again. Probably it's a bug.

Roman Suzi