Ulla Theiss wrote at 2005-12-8 10:55 +0100:
>many thanks for the link to a little bit more documentation of
>dtml-tree. Unfortunately the parameter of interest (urlparam - Since
>Zope 2.2??) is not mentioned there.
>Meanwhile I found in the "Zope-Bible" (Chapter 4, Page 115): "The use of
>this attribute [urlparam] is somewhat limited because Zope simply passes
>along whatever string you specify as the value for the urlparam
>attribute. Expressions, and therefore the dynamic insertion of
>variables, are not possible with this attribute under the current
>version of Zope."  ;-(
>The first question is clear now, but the second one becomes more and
>more important:
>Does anybody have an idea to work around the problem?

Someone implemented an "urlparam_expr" extension
and donated it to Zope by putting it into the old collector.
But the old collector broke and its content was lost...

Maybe, a mail archive search can still locate the extension for

If not, it is not difficult to create the extension again (you
would follow the example of the other "*_expr" implementations).
Maybe, this time, such an extension could be successfully integrated into