Infor Gates wrote:
I am having problems in setting up Simple User Folder.
Error Message:
Error Type: UnconfiguredException
       Error Value: Addition of users has not been configured

I have googled around for an answer. However, there is very little info on it.

Urm? That's a pretty damn clear error message if you ask me ;-)
Did you read the readme.txt in SUF?

My Configuration: Zope2.8.4 / Windows XP Pro / Postgresql
I have copied all  (addUser.pys, addUser.sql, editUser.pys editUser.sql,
deleteUser.pys deleteUser.sql, getUserIds.pys, getUserIds.sql,
getUserDetails.pys, getUserDetails.sql) into the /TEST/acl_users/Contents page
as advised in README.

Does it say just blindly copy them?
Where did you copy them to?

Those files are primarilly for running theses tests. If you read the python files in the tests folder you'll see how to use them.

In your case, you need to define a method called 'addUser' inside the Contents tab of your SUF instance.

Read the readme.txt to find out what that method needs to take as parameters and what it needs to do.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk