Hello, I am new to Zope and DTML.
I am trying to use a python script to call a Z SQL method.  The python script also has a list that <dtml-in inside the ZSQL method interates over. so my python script:
-----python script
words = ['one', 'two']
context.REQUEST.set('wordlist', wordlist)
rs = context.myzsqlmethod()
return rs[0,2]
-----z sql script:
SELECT * FROM table
WHERE
<dtml-in words>
column1 LIKE ('<dtml-var "'%'+sequence-item+'%'">' OR
column2 LIKE '<dtml-var "'%'+sequence-item+'%'">') <dtml-unless sequence-end> AND </dtml-unless>
</dtml-in>
But it doesn't want to, gives me..
Error Type: NameError
Error Value: name 'wordlist' is not defined

I tried feeding the variable into the ZSQL arguments list, but i got something like "cannot concatenate a module with a str"
Can a nyone please help me?
Thank you!

Yahoo! Shopping