Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
On 12/27/05, Michael Haubenwallner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrew Sawyers wrote:

On Sun, 2005-12-25 at 10:03 +0800, Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:

      The 'closed group' dissolved a while ago.

that's sad(?)  anything came out of the group?  i think we need to do
to what we did to zope2.  ignore and build.  leave it as and link from the new site.

That was the plan.  I'd like to revive the plan.  :)  Volunteers?

Count me in

me three.  i;ll try and find time.  and also find where i can help

Thats great, please join us in IRC ( at #zope-web