I found that my weakness is that I am DTML scripter. After printing the Cookie Crumbler source code, I need some help/advice as how to access the Cookie Crumbler methods or api from DTML.  I have searched the Zope documents however have found none that can help.

I would appreciate some advice or pointers.
Thank you.

Infor Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear zopist

I have a trying time using Cookie Crumbler 1.2 with Zope2.8.4 (windows version).
I could NOT figure out how to log out a user.  I have simplified to the orginal logged_out form to this:

<dtml-call "RESPONSE.expireCookie('__ac_name')">

However, neither this nor the original logged_out dtml seems to work.
Is it because I am using frames in my dtml that causes it or I am getting the concept of how Cookie Crumbler works?

Thank you.

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever._______________________________________________
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org