I am trying to upload a pdf file to a plone zope server but when I do so I
get the following error massage:

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 385, in processInputs
Module cgi, line 511, in __init__

ValueError: Maximum content length exceeded (Also, an error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message.)

The file is 246 KB.

When I try to upload a smaller file it works fine, so I presume I have to
change some kind of parameter defining the maximum length. Any suggestings
where to do that?