the complaint is not mine but is from the marketing department :)

in Thunderbird (on Windows anyway) it adds a black mark in place of the newline
:-0

I was just curious. Thanks.

One other thing though, is that when using MailTemplates, i haven't found a way to include BCC and CC recipients without altering MailHost.py.

Tino Wildenhain wrote:
Erik Myllymaki schrieb:

I haven't delved too deeply here, but I think Zope MailTemplates are
wrapping any subject longer than 70 characters.

Is there any way to turn this feature off?

No, its just standard. Where is the problem?
rfc822 headers can be wrapped.