On 1/18/06, Jürgen Herrmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> does the zope/five/i18n machinery tell anything about it's startup
> phase (finding message catalogs etc.) in the logs or while watching
> runzope output?

Nope. It would probably be good if the registerTranslations statement
printed logs of what it found.

> - how can i set the target language for the translation in the zpt?

That's tricky! :) You need either Localizer or the plone tool for that
now, I think. But it's mentioned in the documentation. By default it
just picks the language from the list of languages in your browser, I