Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] exUserFolder Product Install Problems in Windows XP

Well this is no help, but....

I havent tried in 6 months, however last time I did, I was not able to run exUserFolder on Zope 2.8.x.  It was working fine on 2.7.x though.  I never did find what the problem was, and my issue probably has nothing to do with yours, but I thought it was worth mentioning in case it did.  Does it work for you in 2.7?  Kind of a hassle to test, but if it works, maybe it will help in troubleshooting?

Greg