Alan Milligan wrote:
We haven't had any problems in building Squid-3.x images

...with ESI enabled?

I've also heard of at least one other abandoned Squid3 rollout, and it's
quite possible that without Robert's participation, Squid3 isn't really
production strength.

Yup, that and Squid 3's "not production quality" status makes the whole Squid/ESI thing a total non-starter, which is a shame...

...but I do wish, as a result, that people would stop touting it as a way to scale Zope apps.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk