martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.01.25.2330 +0100]:
We are running a *nix environment, and use cron with script files that use either perl LWP or CURL to make http requests that invoke the zope methods/scripts. LWP, CURL (and others) give you the ability to control the timeout parameters.

So does wget. The problem is that our users are on Windows machines
without access to or knowledge of a Unix prompt. Thus, NPH would be
a nice way to go about it.

My suggestion would be to use ZEO and Stepper...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk