Hi

I've managed to set-up SSL over Apache and Zope/Plone virtual hosts on Windows but am slightly stuck on implementing the htaccess part of my solution. I've done extensive googleing but can't seen to find any solid documentation.

My question is, do you need the <Directory> definition within the <VirtualHost> ? And what should this be set-to considering that no flat directory exists as everything is served from Plone. Also, where would you put the htpasswd file? In the Plone site somewhere?

Thanks

--
Michael