--On 7. Februar 2006 11:35:13 +0000 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tim Nash wrote:
Well in the FAQ I see it says to call manage_convertIndexes of the
If you want to use iungo with Zope 2.8.X or Zope 2.9.x (please note:
Zope 2.8.1 is broken regarding .zexp-Imports ), you'll need to
recreate all Catalog-Indices. After step 3) of the iungo-installation
simply call: http://localhost:8080/iungo/Catalog/manage_convertIndexes

I personally worry about the quality of any product that distributes
software as a .zexp :-/

It is sometimes convenient. I do sometimes ship DCWorkflow definitions
as .zexp. Why? Because I am fine with editing my workflows in the ZMI
and dumping the stuff without having the need to write a single line
of code except some lines to import the workflow definition into the workflow tool.