Giorgos Dimitriou wrote:
Suggest firstup you read:

Ok I'm sorry about the severe part.

Yup, there's loads of other good stuff in there too ;-)

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsfolder
I just searched in www.zope.org for file system and it came out as a
product.

Okay, I don't think I'd choose to use software that's 2 years old and still marked as Alpha ;-)

I don't think you can help me actually, I just re-installed everything

Yup, but I doubt fsfolder caused the problem...

I'm pretty suprised about that.. I'd look elsewhere, like a hardware
failure, to find the source of your problem...

There is no hardware problem, I actually used the same partition to do
my fresh installation.

Well, good luck ;-)

cheers,

Chris