--On 13. Februar 2006 16:30:54 -0500 Owen K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Error text:
C:\Program Files\Plone 2\Data\Products\TextIndexNG2>python setup.py
install -DUNICODE_WIDTH=2
running install
running build
running build_ext
error: Python was built with version 6 of Visual Studio, and extensions
need  to
be built with the same version of the compiler, but it isn't installed.

"Barry Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have PloneLocalFolderNG installed, which works
great.  But, I can't run python setup.py install for
TextIndexNG2.  I get the following error:

running install
running build
running build_ext
error: Python was built with version 6 of Visual
Studio, and extensions need to be built with the same
version of the compiler, but it isn't installed.

This message should be clear. You must compile the extension modules with the same VC version that was used to build your Python.

-aj