>>I am sure you know this, but since we have learned very little (or at
least I have - maybe I am not paying attention well enough :-):

>>Have you modified that rule to take advantage of the SSL -server?
Perhaps the SiteAccess rule is triggering adn trying to redirect you to
an address/port where there is no service listeing?

No I haven't modified anything apart from upgrading Apache, installing and configuring SSL, doing VirtualHost rules and then locking down Plone using the 'private site' documentation.

Why would Firefox 1.5.1 work perfectly and be able to edit pages and upload images? As I've said I know of more issues with IE and posting attachments through a private contact on this list. Doesn'ts seem like a coincidence to me. At least you've learned that :-)

On 2/14/06, Dario Lopez-Kästen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alexander Limi said the following on 2006-02-14 14:05:

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:59:07 -0800, Dario Lopez-Kästen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> *HOWEVER*, IIRC, plone, especially on windows (if installed with the
>> windows installer) uses a trick, which is not documented at all, as
>> far  as I know, uses a Site Access rule.
>

> http://plone.org/documentation/faq/multiple-sites-installers
>
> What part is not documented at all? :)

ähh... woopsy-daisy! my mistake. Sorry! 8^)

/dario - crawls back under a rock... ;)

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley

Michael