On 16 Feb 2006, at 09:33, Roman Klesel wrote:

Hello Bruno,

bruno desthuilliers schrieb:
What's wrong with:

container.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addFile(id, file='',
title='', precondition='', content_type='', REQUEST=None)

Well, in a fs product I don't have container nor self.manage_addProduct or something (AFAIK).

Therefore I use the ._setObject() method.

Instead of "container" you substitute the object that you called _setObject on before. No rocket science here. If that object subclasses from the normal Zope Folder class (or is a Zope Folder) you *will* have manage_addProduct.